Countless customers from a diverse range of industries (e.g. from machine tool industry, aerospace industry, environmental technology, gear manufacturing industry, etc.) have been confirming our quality for over 50 years.
All manufactured products are monitored and tested during their production. The results are only documented in measurement reports if this is specifically requested in writing by the customer at the time of ordering.
- Material quality certificates WZ 3.1 in accordance with DIN EN 10204
- Heat treatment reports
- Annealing records
- Dimension records
- Tooth trace records
- Gearing measurement diagrams
- Profile and concentric run-out testing
- Crack test logs
- Abrasive band logs
Due to the responsibility of their later purpose, your products are only produced with high-quality metals from proven suppliers and with state-of-the-art production procedures; they are checked extensively for quality and tested to ensure they comply completely with the customer specification.
This is the only way to guarantee the performance of a gear in its end application.
We set great store by the highest quality:
- in personal, direct consultation of our customers
- in our machinery
- in our production processes
- in the training, qualification and motivation of our employees
We are certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2008: